Wednesday 31 December 2014

Dear God, When will you stop being biased?

I still don't understand what's good about this horrible morning. Few hours to the end of the year and everyone is happy but why am i still not one of them? am in my in a worst state than the way i started the year 2014.
Years ago, i found it difficult to gain admission into a higher institution of learning with my brilliant O'Levels and Jamb result. After several years at home i later got admitted to study a course i never wished for in an average Nigerian University. It wasn't easy for me to study a course i extremely disliked in an environment i find disgusting, which is the main reason for my poor result out of the university even with the extra year I had in school.
As if all these were not enough, i worked so hard during my NYSC days serving  my church and the community in every means possible even though it was difficult to do all these with just 19,500. Passing Out Parade was wonderful at least I am finally out of the village and it was time for me to get some selfie in a proper corporate organization where i will work next...hmmmmmmm  several years later i am still unable to get a decent job afterall I have been a victim of different job scams which have left me broke so much that i valued N100 credit as is if it was N100,000 credit.
I don't even believe in my looks anymore, growing up i used to be a very beautiful young lady with all the assets a man needs in a woman, back then in the university i get at least one toaster daily except on days i dont go out of my room and my phone is switched off. But now all my friends that were envious of me back then are either married or engaged. i have being invited to be among the bridal train  more than 40times which also added to my brokenness with the expensive bridal train dresses and Aso-ebi, recently i turned down bridal train offers due to the high cost of bridal train and aso-ebi  dresses... with more than 14 different  bouquets caught at different weddings,i am still single with no hope of getting someone partially reasonable to settle down with after my supposed 1st love, buddy, sw@, my world and boo for many years travelled to UK for his master's program and suddenly told me his loving rich family said they can't allow their son to marry from an unknown family (poor/average family) and that if he insists to end the relationship with me his masters programme and family support will have to stop because i am a disgrace to their wealthy popular family.....LORD Y ME????
I don't know if it can get worse than this...Aside being alive, there is absolutely nothing meaningful that happened to me in 2014 with no hope for 2015 but i hope and pray that God will stop being biased to me in this new year.....


Yours un-faithfully
Your supposed creation/daughter     

No comments:

Post a Comment